Corporate Social Responsibility
The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policy for DB Schenker Logistics in the UK is broken down into eight categories.
- A charity partnership (For 2016 – Education based*)
- National charity days
- Local branch initiatives
- Giving time
- Environmental Initiatives
* Education was the most popular topic that our employees chose for our support of a national charity. If you wish to nominate a charity to work with DB Schenker Logistics UK for 2016, then please submit a proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our policy aims to support worthy causes through a variety of initiatives, encourage our employees to get involved and our local branches to support good work being undertaken in their local areas.
In line with the Deutsche Bahn ‘Corporate Principles - Ethics Code of Conduct’ all donations would have to fall in to the following categories.
- Integration and public welfare
- Climate and nature protection
- Humanitarian aid
Any sponsorship would be used to support sports. Sponsoring measures must not serve any concealed promotion of interests.
All our CSR activity will be documented and create an on-going record of our commitment to continue to give back to the communities close to our customer service Centre’s.
Last modified: 25.11.2015