. .

The page is printed

Land Transport

Redhead International Acquisition

In early 2016 Schenker AG acquired 75 percent of Redhead Holdings Ltd.

As part of the continual development of its land network, DB Schenker Logistics combined its road-activities in the UK in a joint venture with UK logistics company Redhead International.
Schenker AG acquired 75 percent of the UK company early 2016. A takeover of the remaining 25 percent share is foreseen, contractual after four years. The two businesses will be merged in a reverse integration and will trade as Redhead International which will continue to be developed by the experienced management team.
The new land transport organization utilizing more than 300 vehicles will operate from five regional depots, strategically placed offices and partner relationships across the UK. Redhead is also a member of the leading national pallet network, Palletforce with more than 100 depots throughout the UK.
 
For more information regarding UK Land International products please visit :
https://www.pdcschenker.com/dbs-world/campaigns-redhead/system/index.html

Last modified: 04.09.2017

To top of page